Sunday 27 June 2010

Things I know I want in life.


From Here

HAPPY
above everything else, i have always, always known that no matter what job i have in the future, no matter how much i earn, i simply want to be deliriously happy in life. if i end up as a bin lady, then i'm ok with that as long as i'm a happy bin lady :)


From Here

THE SEA
I want to live by the sea. simple as that.



From Here

TRAVEL
if it's possible for one person to see the entire world, then i'll do that. I don't want to live on a planet as fantastic as the earth and not see any of it. I want to see jungles, seas, deserts, forests, mountains. I want to see everything, meet everyone and show people just how much life is worth.

*****
i got a bit carried away with myself at the end, sorry :P i'm not a very decisive person, and what i want changes all the time but those are the three things i have always wanted throughout my whole life, and when you're me anything constant is pretty important.

No comments:

Post a Comment