Sunday 21 March 2010

Neely There...

It was my sister's leaving do last night- she's leaving for 8 months travelling in Australia on Wednesday (I think I've mentioned that before). I absolutely LOVED the outfit I was wearing, but I never managed to get one half decent photo that didn't even show my shoes- baaww :(
One day I'll have nice photos that don't need extensive editing for you.

I also realised today that out of the many people I'd like to be(that sounded less weird in my own head...), the one person I always find myself thinking "why can't I be yoooouuuuu D:" is Rumi, of Fashion Toast. As well as having family in Tokyo (creating the perfect excuse for loooong holidays in Japan), she always looks incredibly confident and sexy- two things which I would love to be!).


No comments:

Post a Comment