Saturday 27 February 2010

I Heart Mr. Campbell

Quick post before beddy-byes :)
Ever since these shoes popped up on Modcloth, It seems that more often than not, the shoes on a website that I love are usually by a certain Jeffrey Campbell.
It's not very often that I stick to a certain designer- sure, I love chanel usually but the flowery crocheted ensembles Karl Lagerfield churned out this Spring put me off a bit. The truth is, I never commit to following a designer because they're never really consistant enough (except Chris Kane- we loves him!). However, this new shoe fascination needs to be explored, so I downloaded the lookbook.
Annoyingly, as well as the fact that every page looks flipping gorgeous, I'd also be happy to own any of the shoes shown in it.
Damn, looks like this commitment-phobe may have to settle down one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment